Ads (728x90)

Ads Top

Поиск по этому блогу

Home Ads

Facebook

Recent Posts

Latest in Sports

Random Posts

Find us on Facebook

Popular Posts





🌴 Well, I got hit with a wave to recolor something so here I am! Summer is coming, Or is already there for some folks so I wanted to recolor something with some Fun tropical/summer p r i n t s!



& when I came across this top by @ridgeport​ it just looked Light and breezy, perfect for the Hot weather (I really want this in my closet, just saying).



25 fun prints!

⇢ Tagged for Hot weather.

Disabled for random.

Custom thumbnail!

Mesh is included thanks to Ridgeport’s TOU!

@maxismatchccworld











Let’s ignore the fact this recolor was delayed by a few weeks lol I’m finally done with my first year of uni so I’m finally on break and I can go back to more simming and recoloring!




    base game compatible +75 swatches comes in WMS naturals, unnaturals, and neutrals addons to the original item 4 files to choose from



TOU: Don’t claim as your own, don’t upload anywhere else, and don’t put behind paywalls.



MESH NEEDED! Get it here.



Credits to @simandy for the amazing mesh and @wildlyminiaturesandwich for the palette.

Отправить комментарий